At a Glance
The Great Tapestry of Scotland is in the centre of Galashiels, it is easily accessible from the Galashiels Interchange (bus and train station) and nearby carparks, for more information please visit our How to find us page.
- Staff have disability awareness training
- We have a hearing loop in all public areas throughout the visitor centre.
- There is level access from the main entrance to:
- Front desk
- Stitcher’s Cafe
- Gallery 1420
- Gender neutral accessible toilet
- The Shop
- Discovery Centre
- Makers Space
- Lift to the Tapestry Gallery